This is a delicious way to make lazy tamales!
- 1 lb. Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Green Pepper (diced)
- 1 Red Pepper (diced)
- 1 cup Frozen Corn
- 2 cups Salsa
- 6 Corn Tortillas (cut into strips)
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Sour Cream (optional)
- In a large skillet, add beef and peppers and cook until beef is no longer pink.
- Add corn and salsa and bring to a boil.
- Lower temperature and stir in tortilla strips. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Top with cheese, and cover and simmer for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎