- 1 cup Orzo Pasta
- 1 lb. Boneless Chicken Breast (cooked and cubed)
- 4 cloves Minced Garlic
- 28 oz. Diced Tomatoes
- 15 oz. Cannellini Beans (rinsed and drained)
- 16 oz. Broccoli Florets
- 2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- Prepare pasta and chicken and set aside.
- In a large skillet, sauté garlic in some olive oil.
- Add tomatoes, beans, Italian seasoning, and salt. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in chicken, broccoli, and orzo. Heat through until ready to serve.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎