Tater Tot Casserole
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 2 10.75 oz. cans of Cheddar Cheese Condensed Soup
- 2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Thyme
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 1/2 cup Picante Sauce
- 1 lb. Frozen Tater Tots
- 1 cup Shredded Taco Seasoned Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Brown beef along with onions and garlic over the stovetop. Drain.
- Add soup, picante sauce, and seasonings and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add mixture to bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Top with tater tots.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Top with cheese and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎