Sun-Dried Tomato and Beef Pasta
Another simple and delicious pasta dish!
- 6 oz. Penne Pasta
- 1 lb. Beef Sirloin (cut into 1-inch strips)
- 5 Green Onions (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 tbsp. Basil
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- Prepare pasta and set aside.
- Cook beef fore 3 minutes.
- Add onions, tomatoes, and seasonings along with 1 teaspoon of oil from tomatoes. Heat through for 3 minutes.
- Return pasta to dish along with another teaspoon of oil. Heat for 2 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎