This is one of my favorite dishes to make!
- 1 lb. Italian Sausage (optional)
- 12 oz. Chopped Spinach
- 10 oz. Dried Tortellini
- 28 oz. Diced Tomatoes
- 4 cups Chicken Stock
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- In a large stock pot, brown sausage. Drain.
- Add spinach, tortellini, tomatoes, and chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Drop temperature to low, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add cream cheese, in cubes. Simmer for an additional 5 minutes to melt cheese.
- Serve with parmesan cheese as a garnish.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎