A quick and classy cookie!
- 2 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 2 Sticks (1 cup) Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbsp. Almond Extract
- 48 Toasted Almonds
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Cream together sugar, butter, egg, and almond extract in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Add dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix until just blended.
- Refrigerate dough for at least one hour.
- Add rounded tablespoons of dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Gently press one almond into the center of each cookie.
- Bake at 350º F for 10-12 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎