A nice twist to get that tamale taste!
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 1 oz. packet of Onion Soup Mix
- 15.5 oz. can of Kidney Beans
- 14.5 oz. can of Stewed Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Water
- 8.5 oz package of Corn Muffin mix (and all ingredients needed to make it)
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Brown beef over the stovetop. Drain.
- Add onion, soup mix, tomatoes, beans, and water. Bring to a boil, and simmer over low heat.
- Prepare corn muffin mix.
- Pour meat filling into 2 quart casserole dish, and spread corn muffin mix on top.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes or until corn bread is golden brown.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎