Herbed Chicken and Potatoes
Another delicious one-dish meal!
- 2 lbs. Thinly Sliced Chicken Breasts
- 2 Thinly Sliced Potatoes
- 1 Sliced Lemon
- 1 oz. packet of Herbs and Garlic Soup Mix (1/4 cup of herbs and spices)
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Water
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375º F. Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add potatoes and lemon to 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Place chicken on top of mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine soup mix, oil, and water, and pour over chicken
- Bake for 1 hour.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎