Sautéd Aparagus and Tomatoes
A light and healthy side dish that is full of flavor.
- 3 tbsp. Extra virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 20-30 Asparagus Spears
- 5-10 oz. Grape Tomatoes (cut into halves)
- 1 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Add olive oil to pan and sauté garlic until golden.
- Add asparagus and cook 3 minutes or until just tender.
- Add tomatoes and pepper. Cook until tomatoes are warm and remove from heat to serve.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎