Matcha (抹茶) Green Tea Chia Pudding
Another healthy way to spruce up your tea intake and satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp. Matcha (Japanese Green Tea Powder)
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp. Organic Maple Syrup
- Whisk all ingredients together into a small bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours (overnight preferred) to allow chia seeds to absorb moisture and thicken.
- Garnish with fresh fruit if desired.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎