Olive Oil Cake
This is a light cake with a hint of citrus.
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- Zest of 1 Orange
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cups Self Rising Flour
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Cream together sugar, eggs, and zest in a large bowl using a mixer at low speed.
- Add olive oil and mix.
- Fold in flour with a wooden spoon. Add milk and orange juice until just combined.
- Add batter to 9-inch cake pan that has been sprayed with baking spray.
- Bake at 350º F for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎