Ropa vieja means “Old clothing” in Spanish, but this dish is certainly delicious!
- 2 lbs Beef Round Steak
- 4 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 Sliced Bell Pepper
- 1 Sliced Red Onion
- 15 oz. Tomato Sauce
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 cup Beef Stock
- On stovetop, sear both sides of steak for 2 minutes per side.
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker.
- Cook on High for 4 hours.
- Use two forks to shred the steaks and return to juices.
- Serve with rice or tortillas.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎