Slow Cooker Italian Meatball Stew
A nice comfort!
- 1 lb. Italian Meatballs
- 15.5 oz. Cannellini Beans[White Kidney Beans] (rinsed and drained)
- 1/4 cup Basil Pesto
- 28 oz. Italian-seasoned Stewed Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Water
- Parmesan Cheese (for garnish)
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker.
- Cook on High for 3-4 hours, or Low for 5-7 hours.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎
You added pesto in the video. Would you be able to edit the written recipe to include that so that I don’t forget to add it. Thank you soooo much! It looks delicious! 🙂
Thanks! Don’t know how I missed that!