Baked Pretzel Crusted Chicken Strips
A healthy, baked alternative to the classic chicken strip!
- 2 lbs. Chicken Tenderloins
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Honey Mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 4 cups Pretzels
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, honey mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Add chicken to egg mixture, and marinate for 15 minutes to 1 hour.
- Add pretzels to either a food processor or a freezer bag and crush. Add sugar and pour into a plate.
- Using tongs, remove chicken from egg mixture and coat in pretzel mixture.
- Place on baking sheet treated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes, rotate each strip, and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with additional honey mustard for dipping.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎