Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- 2 cups Rice
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- 12 oz. Broccoli Florettes
- 2 cups Crushed Tortilla Chips
- 2 – 10 1/2 oz. cans Condensed Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 1 tbsp. Cajun Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 cup Half & Half
- 1 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Melted Butter
- 1 cup Plain Breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Cook rice and set aside.
- Brown beef over the stovetop. Drain.
- Stir in cooked rice, broccoli, soup, seasonings, and half and half.
- Add to a 13 x 9-inch baking dish and top with cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and breadcrumbs.
- Sprinkle bread crumb mixture over casserole.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table!