Beef and Tomato Frittata
This dish is great for breakfast or dinner!
- 1 lb. Ground Beef or Italian Sausage
- 4 Green Onions (sliced)
- 8 eggs
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 Tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Salt/Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to broil.
- In a large broiler-safe skillet, brown sausage or beef and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add eggs and seasonings and whisk together.
- In the same skillet, sauté onions in some olive oil for 1-2 minutes.
- Lower heat to medium and add egg mixture. Allow to set for 5 minutes.
- Top with tomatoes, meat, and cheese.
- Place uncovered in the oven on broil for 2-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎