Beef Burrito Bowl
This is my imitation of a Chipotle or Freebirds burrito bowl. Save your money and make it at home!
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- 2 1 oz. packets Taco Seasoning
- 15.75 oz can Black Beans
- Bell Peppers
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Lime
- Shredded Lettuce
- Picante Sauce
- Sauté peppers and onions.
- Brown beef and drain.
- Add taco seasoning.
- Rinse and drain black beans. Boil in a medium saucepan with water.
- For rice, add rice, cilantro, and the juice of one lime in rice cooker.
- To prepare bowl, layer all ingredients as desired.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎