Sausage and Black Bean Soup
A quick and healthy fulfilling soup.
- 1 lb. Sausage (any type)
- 1 cup Chopped Bell Pepper (any color)
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 15 oz. Black Beans
- 1/2 cup Salsa
- Salt (to taste)
- Chopped Cilantro (optional)
- Brown sausage in the pot that will be used for the soup.
- Add peppers and sauté until peppers are softened.
- Add stock and bring to a boil.
- Lower the temperature to low and add rinsed and drained black beans and salsa. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve in bowl and top with cilantro.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎