Cheddar Biscuit Chili Pot Pie
A nice twist to pot pie!
- 4 servings Chili (any type)
- 1 cup All purpose Flour
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/3 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Yellow Corn Meal
- 3 tbsp. Melted Butter
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- Prepare chili and keep warm.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, cheese, corn meal and butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Add milk and mix until just combined.
- Add chili to the bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Top with cheddar biscuit mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎