- 2 lbs. Thinly Sliced Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 cup Corn Starch
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 1 Red Onion (sliced)
- 1 tbsp. Basil
- 2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 3/4 cup Chicken Stock
- 1 lb. Peach Preserves (or fresh sliced peaches)
- Dredge chicken into the flour mixture and place on wax paper.
- On medium heat, heat butter in a pan. Add chicken.
- Cook for 5 minutes on each side or until the juices run clear.
- Keep warm in an oven on a low setting until prepared to serve.
- For the sauce, in the same pan add red onion and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add basil, lemon juice, and chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Lower temperature and add preserves. Simmer for 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve over chicken.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎