Cheesy Tuna Casserole
A classic casserole that is quick and easy!
- 12 oz. Wide Egg Noodles
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 15 oz. Tuna
- 1 cup Diced Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Onion (Diced)
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 21 oz. Cream of Celery Soup
- 2/3 cup French Fried Onions
- Cook noodles to al dente, drain, and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In the same pot, combine other ingredients, reserving half of cheese.
- Slowly add cooked noodles to the pot, stirring in between, until you have reached a nice texture. You may not use all noodles.
- Add to 13 x 9 inch baking dish, cover, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle top with French Fried Onions and remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered for an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and onions are crisp.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎