Exploded Stuffed Bell Pepper
A nice and lazy twist to an ordinary recipe!
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 cup Chopped Bell Pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Parboiled Rice (uncooked)
- 24 oz. Pasta Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Sauté bell pepper along with beef until the beef is no longer pink. Drain if necessary.
- Add rice, pasta sauce, and water. Bring to a boil.
- Bring the temperature down to low and simmer, covered, for 35 minutes.
- Top with cheese and simmer for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎