Chicken Enchilada Stacker
Enchiladas in a stack? Sure!
- 2 cups Chicken (1 lb.)
- 1 10 oz. can of Enchilada Sauce
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Boil chicken to cook and shred and place into a bowl.
- Add enchilada sauce and serve.
- Spray a 9 inch cake pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- Place a tortilla into the pan and layer chicken mixture, cheese, and another tortilla. Continue until ending with cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎