Pressure Cooker Spicy Sesame Chicken
This pressure cooker dish will keep you away from the Chinese buffet!
- 2 lbs. Boneless Chicken Breasts (cut into chunks)
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1 tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp. Cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. Cold Water
- 4 Green Onions (sliced)
- 1 tsp. Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Salt/Pepper (to taste)
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Set pressure cooker to sauté. Add some olive oil to pot along with onion, garlic, and chicken. Sauté until onions are softened for about 5 minutes.
- Add ketchup, red pepper, and soy sauce and pressure cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in honey and sesame oil.
- In a bowl, combine cornstarch and water to create a slurry. Stir into pressure cooker.
- Sauté until sauce thickens to desired consistency. Stir in green onions and sesame seeds.
- Serve over rice.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎