- 1 Onion (Chopped)
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 2 Zucchini (cut into chunks)
- 1 1/2 lbs. Chicken (cooked and in bite-sized pieces)
- 16 oz. Cannellini Beans (Rinsed and Drained)
- 1 tbsp. Thyme
- Salt/Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- In a large stockpot, sauté onions, garlic, and zucchini in olive oil until softened.
- Add remaining ingredients except for the cheese, and bring to a boil.
- Lower temperature and simmer for 5 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎