Chocolate Almond Butter Bars
This is a delicious gluten-free and vegan dessert!
- 1 cup Butter (softened)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 4 cups Quick Oats
- 3/4 cup Almond Butter
- 6 oz. Dark or Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1/3 cup Sliced Almonds
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- With an electric mixer, cream together butter and sugars for 30 seconds or until fluffy.
- Fold in oats.
- Press crust into bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Bake crust for 15 minutes or until lightly golden. Set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan on medium-low heat, add Almond Butter and chocolate. Stir and heat through for 2-3 minutes or until mixture is smooth and well blended.
- Pour topping over crust and spread evenly. Top with sliced almonds.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars. Store in airtight container.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎