Keto Cinnamon Swirl Pound Cake
A quick low-carb sweet treat!
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tbsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Melted Butter
- 1/2 cup Allulose (for batter) + 1/2 cup Allulose (for cinnamon swirl)
- 1/4 cup Half and Half
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Bean Paste
- 5 Large Eggs
- 2 tbsp. Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flours and baking powder and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine melted butter, 1/2 cup allulose, half and half, vanilla, and eggs. Whisk until smooth.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir with a spatula until the liquid is absorbed by the flour.
- In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup allulose with cinnamon.
- In a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan, layer as follows: half the batter, half the cinnamon-sugar mixture, remaining batter, remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Using a butter knife, swirl through the batter to distribute the cinnamon.
- Bake for 1 hour. Half way through cook time, cover with foil to prevent burning the top. Allow to cool completely before cutting.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table!