Cornbread Taco Bake
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- 2 – 1 oz. packets Taco Seasoning
- 8 oz. Corn
- 16 oz. Salsa
- 1 1/2 cup Water
- 2 – 8.5 oz. packages Corn Muffin Mix
- 8 oz. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Brown beef over the stovetop. Drain.
- Add taco seasoning, corn, salsa and water, bring to a boil and allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Prepare corn muffin mix according to package directions.
- Add meat mixture to 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Top with cheese, then with corn muffin batter.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until topping is golden.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎