Lime Yogurt Loaf
This cake is moist, delicious, and easy to make!
- 1 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- Zest of 2 Limes (approx. 1 tbsp.)
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cup Lime Juice
- 1 cup Confectioner’s Powdered Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1-2 Drops Green Food Coloring (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, yogurt, zest, and vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Slowly whisk dry ingredients into wet until well incorporated.
- Fold in oil until just combined.
- Spread into greased loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- On stovetop, boil lime juice and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour onto loaf to soak through. Allow loaf to cool.
- In a bowl, whisk together ingredients. Drizzle over cooled loaf.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎