- 1 Onion (Chopped)
- 4 cloves Minced Garlic
- 14.5 oz. Diced Tomatoes
- 10 oz. Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilis
- 4 oz. Diced Jalapeños
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 14.5 oz. Chicken Stock
- 1 lb. Cooked Chicken (Cubed)
- 15 oz. can Black Beans (Rinsed and Drained)
- In a large stock pot, sauté onions until softened.
- Add tomatoes, chilis, seasonings, and chicken stock. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add chicken and beans. Simmer uncovered until chili thickens.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎