Meatball Sub Casserole
Enjoy this classic sub in a comforting casserole!
- 1 loaf Italian Bread
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 lb. Meatballs
- 3 1/2 cups Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Cut bread into 1-inch pieces and add to 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and seasonings. Spread over bread.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese on top of bread.
- In a medium bowl, combine meatballs, sauce, and water. Add to baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over ingredients.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎