A common side dish that is so simple and delicious!
- 12-24 Mozzarella String Cheese Sticks
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp. Water
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Plain Bread Crumbs
- 2 tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Prepare one plate with flour, and one with eggs (beaten with water).
- In a freezer bag, combine bread crumbs and seasonings.
- Dredge cheese sticks into the flour, then eggs, then shake in bread crumb mixture.
- Place on un-greased cookie sheet and chill in refrigerator for 1 hour to allow the coating to set.
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Spray sticks with cooking spray for a crispier coating.
- Bake for 7 minutes. Serve with marinara sauce.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎