A very flavorful pasta dish!
- 1 lb. Fettuccine Pasta
- 1 lb. Ground Italian Sausage
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp. Corn Starch
- 1 1/2 cups Half and Half
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Salt/Pepper (to taste)
- Cook pasta to al dente, drain, and set aside.
- Brown sausage.
- Add garlic and onions and sauté until onions have softened.
- On medium-low heat, whisk in corn starch and half and half.
- Add cheese, salt and pepper, and heat through.
- Serve over pasta.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎