Nacho Mac & Cheese
Another mac & cheese twist!
- 2 cups (6-8 oz.) Elbow Macaroni
- 1 lb. Lean Ground Beef
- 1 lb. Roasted Red Peppers (sliced)
- Jalapeno Slices (to taste) (optional)
- 1 oz. packet Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Heavy Cream
- 8 oz. Cheddar Cheese
- Cook macaroni, drain, and set aside.
- Brown beef and drain.
- Add peppers, cream, and seasonings and bring to a boil.
- Stir in cheese, set temperature to low, and macaroni. Allow to heat through before serving.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎