Orange Beef Stir-Fry
Another delicious stir-fry!
- Zest of One Orange
- 1 tbsp. Corn Starch
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Beef Bouillon
- 1 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 1 lb. Thinly Sliced Beef
- 4 Green Onion (sliced into 1-inch pieces)
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 6 oz. Fresh Spinach (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- In a small bowl, mix sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Sauté garlic and onions for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Remove from pan and set aside
- Add beef and cook until desired level of done-ness is reached.
- Stir in sauce and bring to a boil.
- Return onions to pan and stir in spinach. Lower heat, cover, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎