Slow Cooker Pineapple Chicken Stew
- 1 lb. Chicken (cut into chunks)
- 8 oz. can Pineapple Chunks (drained; juice reserved)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 1 tbsp. Chopped Ginger
- 1 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Allspice
- 1 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup. Chicken Stock
- 2 tbsp. Corn starch
- Add all ingredients other than reserved pineapple juice and corn starch to slow cooker.
- Cook on High for 4 hours, or Low for 8 hours.
- In a bowl, add corn starch to reserved pineapple juice. Mix well and add to slow cooker.
- Raise temperature to High and cook for an additional 15 minutes until thickened.
- Serve with rice.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎