A nice twist of pecan pie flavor!
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter (Melted)
- 1/4 cup Butter (Melted)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Light Corn Syrup
- 3 Eggs (beaten)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 cup Chopped Pecans
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Using a mixer on medium speed, beat together crust ingredients until crumbly.
- Spread and press crust into bottom of greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Mix together all filling ingredients in a medium bowl and pour over crust.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until set.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream cream. Store remaining squares in the refrigerator.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎