Another throw-together pasta that is quick and easy!
- 1 1/2 cups Rotini Pasta
- 2 cups Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 1 10.75 oz can Cheddar Cheese Condensed Soup
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Dill
- 1 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 lb. Cooked and Flaked Salmon
- Cook pasta until there are about 4 minutes of cook time left, and add vegetables.
- Drain pasta and vegetables, and return to pot.
- Add all ingredients to pot, carefully folding in salmon. Allow to heat on low for 10 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎