Skillet Ravioli Lasagna
This is an absolutely amazing pseudo-lasagna dish!
- 1 lb. Italian Sausage (optional)
- 3 cups Pasta Sauce
- 1/3 cup Red Wine or Water
- 9 oz. Refrigerated Ravioli
- 12 oz. Chopped Spinach (rinsed and drained)
- 15 oz. Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 cup. Shredded Romano Cheese
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to broil.
- In a large broiler-safe skillet, brown sausage (if using any.)
- Add sauce and red wine and bring to a boil.
- Drop temperature to low, stir in ravioli, cover, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle spinach over the top of the dish.
- In a small bowl, stir together, ricotta, egg, and Romano cheese.
- Drop cheese mixture on top of the dish. Cover and simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
- Place uncovered in the oven on broil for 5 minutes or until top is lightly golden.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎