Spicy Beef and Linguine Stir-Fry
A nice twist on a stir-fry!
- 1 lb. Thinly Sliced Beef
- 1 Onion (cut into rings)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (sliced into strips)
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1/4 cup Picante Sauce
- 2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 8 oz. Linguine Pasta
- Salt (to taste)
- Cook pasta and set aside.
- Sauté garlic, onions, and bell pepper in oil until tender. Remove from pan and set aside
- Add beef and cook until desired level of done-ness is reached.
- Return vegetables to pan and add picante sauce and chili powder. Heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cooked linguine pasta and heat through.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎