Slow Cooker Java Roast Beef
This simple roast beef has a gravy that’s everything!
- 3 lbs. Pot Roast
- 6 cloves Minced Garlic
- Salt/Pepper (to taste)
- 1 1/2 cups Freshly Brewed Coffee
- 2 tbsp. Corn Starch
- 1/4 cup Water
- Liberally rub roast with garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Add to slow cooker, along with coffee.
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours.
- Move roast to another dish to keep warm.
- Add juices to a medium sauce pan and move to stove and bring to a boil.
- In a separate bowl, combine corn starch and cool water to form a slurry.
- Add slurry and cook until gravy has thickened to the preferred consistency.
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎