Spaghetti Pizza Casserole
Another fun pizza casserole!
- 12 oz. Spaghetti
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 3 oz. Pepperoni Slices
- 24 oz. Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup Shredded Italian Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Cook spaghetti to al dente, drain, and add to 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Cut pepperoni slices in half and sauté for 2-3 minutes until crispy. Set aside
- Brown beef over the stovetop. Drain.
- Add beef over spaghetti, add pasta sauce, half of pepperoni slices, cheese, and remaining pepperoni.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover, and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎