Spicy Garlic and Shrimp Pasta
Another nice, palate-pleasing seafood pasta!
- 1 lb. Shrimp
- 3 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 14.5 oz can Diced Tomatoes
- 2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- Salt to taste
- 16 oz. Cavatappi Pasta (Spiral Macaroni)
- Cook pasta to al dente and set aside.
- Sauté garlic in olive oil, and add shrimp.
- Cook shrimp until just pink, and add tomatoes and seasonings. Heat through for 5 minutes.
- Add whipping cream and chicken stock.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes and add pasta. Simmer uncovered for about 5 minutes or until ready to serve.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎