This super easy chicken makes for a quick and flavorful dinner!
- 6 Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 oz. packet Taco Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1/4 cup Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup Canola Oil
- In a freezer bag, mix all ingredients together, ensuring to coat chicken thoroughly.
- Marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Add a thin layer of oil to a pan on medium heat.
- Add chicken breasts and cook for 1 minute.
- Drop temperature to low, turn the chicken and cover for 10 minutes untouched. Check for doneness.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎