- 2 lb. Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 28 oz. Diced Tomatoes
- 10 oz. Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilis
- 4.5 oz. Green Chilis
- 8 oz. Tomato Sauce
- 2 – 15 oz. cans Black Beans (Rinsed and Drained)
- 15 oz. White Hominy
- 0.4 oz Packet Ranch Dressing Seasoning
- 1 oz Packet Taco Seasoning
- In a large pot, add beef and onion. Cook until beef is no longer pink.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes or longer – the longer the better.
- Serve with corn chips and any desired toppings.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎