Breaking tacos out of their shells!
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- 2 1 oz. packets Taco Seasoning
- 1/3 cup Water
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Picante Sauce
- 2 slices Bread (any type)
- Tomato Slices
- Shredded Lettuce
- Shredded Cheese
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- Brown beef and drain.
- Add taco seasoning and water.
- In a bowl, using a fork, mix together cream cheese and picante sauce until a spreadable consistency is achieved.
- Spread on both slices of bread.
- Add taco meat, cheese, and toppings.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎