Zesty Chicken and Ravioli
- 1 lbs Chicken Breast (cooked and cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1/3 cup Italian Dressing
- 1 lb. Ravioli
- 1 tbsp. Parsley Flakes
- 1 cup Chicken Stock.
- 1/2 cup Half-and-Half
- Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Add chicken and dressing to pan and heat for two minutes.
- Add ravioli, parsley, and chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Lower temperature to medium and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add half-and-half. Simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- Top with parmesan cheese to serve.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎