Quick and easy ravioli dish!
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 6 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 14.5 oz. can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 10.75 oz. can Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 tsp. Basil
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 18 oz. Refrigerated Cheese Ravioli
- 1 1/2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Brown beef and drain. Add onions and garlic and sauté until softened.
- Add diced tomatoes, soup, seasoning, and gently stir in ravioli.
- Add all ingredients to a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Top with cheeses and bake for 20 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎