Alfredo Chicken and Rice Bake
Creamy, delicious, and way too easy.
- 6 Chicken Breasts
- 1 16 oz. jar Alfredo Sauce
- 1 14.5 oz. can Diced Tomatoes
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 1/2 cups Parboiled Rice
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400º F. Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add Alfredo sauce, stock, rice, and tomatoes to 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Place chicken on top of mixture.
- Cover dish and bake for 35 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle with cheese, and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎